Home / Corporate Social Responsibility
Three-Day Orientation Seminar on Information Communication Technology
(An Information Society Initiative for Youth Empowerment via information Technology)
Lifted by the rapid development of Information communication technology (ICT) in the world and the appealing career building opportunities in the information technology sector in Nigeria; Firstlincoln organized a three days orientation seminar/workshop on Information Communication Technology where more than fifteen thousand youths were given hands on skills on computer and website design. These seminars were staged at seven states in Nigeria including Lagos, Ogun and Kaduna. This is part of our Corporate Social Responsibility.
FEEDBACK FROM ABEOKUTA ICT SEMINAR
Comments received as feedback from participants include:
- Educative and informative and the materials for the course were adequate
- A wonderful experience, a wonderful presentation and fantastic resource person
- The seminar has enhanced and imparted more knowledge on the participants
- Soul lifting, completely interactive
- The seminar has been of good advantage, it will be good if it can be introduced as in-house presentation for corporate organizations
- Rewarding, more people should benefit from these seminar
- Wonderful presentation, down to earth explanation and illustrations, Kudu’s!
- Educative, relaxing, interactive and well parked seminar
- Never experience anything like it!
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get update on where and when the next seminar is coming up.