Home / Mobile Websites Design
We design responsive & adaptive mobile websites that increase customer engagement, wherever they are.
Mobile Friendly sites help turn users into customers
- 72% of users said that mobile-friendly sites were important to them
- 67% of mobile users say that when they visit a mobile-friendly site, they’re more likely to purchase the service or product
Not having a mobile-friendly site can help your competitors
- 61% of users said that if they didn’t find what they were looking for right away on a mobile site, they’d quickly move on to another site
- 79% of people who don’t like what they find on one site will go back and search for another site
- 55% said a frustrating experience on a (mobile) website would hurt the perception of the brand
Responsive Mobile Websites Design
Responsive mobile websites design use CSS to scale and format content to the screen on which the site’s being viewed.
Our own website (this website you are browsing) is responsive; if you resize your browser you can see how the different page elements rearrange to better fit your window.
Responsive design usually means serving the same content on a single URL and builds on the idea of ‘one web’.
For the majority of clients a responsive website is the ideal solution for a multi device world. However if the requirements of the mobile users are significantly different to those of a desktop users an Adaptive Mobile website or an App might be more appropriate.
As a multi device digital agency, we focus on optimising our clients websites for multiple screens and devices to increase engagement from customers. Get in touch to discuss your mobile strategy.
Start Your Own Project?
Have you got a project you'd like us to get started on? Then click the button below to send us some details and we'll be glad to help.