Home / Professional Website Design
First impressions really count: we know all the design tips and techniques that will persuade your visitors to stay.
When somebody visits your website you have to immediately appear to offer them a solution to what they are looking to find otherwise you are likely to lose that visitor and a potential customer.
Professional Website Design
At Firstlincoln Technologies we create well balanced professional websites that ease the flow of the user within your site to where they need to be. Well structured and well designed, all the websites Firstlincoln design are completely user focused to maximise the conversion potential of your website traffic.
Whether you’re a startup looking to craft the next big social network, or a mom-and-pop shop hoping to drive sales to your business – we have the tools to help. We handle custom projects large and small, including:
- WordPress, Drupal and Joomla! sites (as well as any other CMS you can think of)
- Custom programming
- HTML5 + W3 Standard Compliant coding
- PHP / MySQL projects
- Mobile + Responsive design (for phones and tablets)
- Motion graphics and animation
- …and anything else you can dream up
Web design to do business
Our web designers build e-commerce and content managed websites that are designed to perform. This involves encompassing every aspect from design to structure as well as content based on sound knowledge and research into visitor behaviour and response. We will create a website that potential customers can find and use easily, maximising the opportunity to create new and loyal customers.
At Firstlincoln Technologies we always employ ‘best practice’ methods and technologies and there are some very good reasons for doing this:
- Usability – we build all our websites with good usability in mind to provide your customers with the best possible experience.
- Faster loading times for site pages due to smaller file sizes, the pages will load quicker and your site will use less bandwidth to prevent users from leaving before the page loads.
- Accessible to more users – this doesn’t just mean that disabled people will be able to access the site using a screen reader it also allows the site to be viewed on an increasing array of portable devices, such as PDAs and mobile phones.
- Improved search engine rankings – search engines will be able to read and index your content more easily which will lead to increased site traffic.
All Firstlincoln websites designs have search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques built in at the design stage giving you a truly search engine ready website.
Start Your Own Project?
Have you got a project you'd like us to get started on? Then click the button below to send us some details and we'll be glad to help.