Home / Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO brings increased sales, increased profitability, and increased cost efficiency for our clients.
Using our own implementation methodology which has been refined and sharpened over the last 7 years, we continually exceed client expectations. The five core areas of the Firstlincoln search engine optimisation strategy are Keyword Strategy, Site Architecture, Content Optimisation, Link Building and Activity Report.
What Search Engine Optimisation Services do we offer?
All of our SEO services are available as one-off consultancy projects or through an ongoing monthly SEO retainer. Our SEO Agency Services include:
- Research & Strategy – we can use a range of online tools to identify the best keyword strategy for your site. Is your business seasonal? Do you get a better ROI from certain products or services? We can use these business considerations to underpin our recommendations
- Strategic Validation & Competitor Analysis – are you targeting the right keywords? What strategies are your competitors following? Where will your site get the best return? These are the types of questions we can help you answer
- Design & Build Analysis – if you are redeveloping your site and need validation whether it will be SEO-friendly, we can provide this assurance through extensive template and accessibility analysis – key elements of the site architecture. Our SEO experts are proficient with website code and can provide search engine friendly alternatives for best-practice execution
- Content optimisation – we can optimise your site in-line with your target keywords either as part of an SEO set-up or as an ongoing activity
- Link Building – we offer high quality link building services. Looking at your keyword strategy, we can identify the nature/types of links that will generate the best return for your site. Our links are built using white-hat methods, which means they are built in a search engine-friendly way
- Reputation Management – SEO isn’t exclusively about ensuring your site ranks well; it’s also about making sure your products or services are positioned in the best possible way. Consumer experiences and reviews are readily available on the web, so we can work to ensure the best quality information is more easily accessible for interested searchers.
- SEO Reporting – we can provide analytics reporting and keyword ranking analysis according to your needs. For most clients, this is on a monthly basis; however, some clients may require daily reporting!
Start Your Own Project?
Have you got a project you'd like us to get started on? Then click the button below to send us some details and we'll be glad to help.