In this course you will learn techniques to design and build platform independent mobile application targeted for mobile devices. You will learn how to optimize media and graphics for various devices while exploring the implications of device and budget constraints.
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is intended for project managers, web designers, developers and programmers interested in a comprehensive introduction to the mobile development world and those who are interested in expanding their corporate presence to the mobile device environment.
- Setting the mobile development environment
- Analyzing requirements for mobile apps
- Designing mobile applications
- Creating flexible images and media
- Building responsive web sites with media queries
- Managing viewports
- jQuery Mobile
- Exploring geolocation, local storage, and offline access
- Native device API access with phoneGap
- Performance monitoring and optimization
For Whom: Students, Executives IT personnel
Date: On-Demand / Virtual Session
Duration: 3 days
FEE: N 65,000
Please note that this event is by prior reservation only; all reservations are subject to confirmation by Firstlincoln Technologies. For more information please call 0806 693 8330, 0908 166 9518, or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.firstlincoln.net to either download a reservation form or fill an online reservation form. Workshop Materials and software will be made available to confirmed participants ahead of the workshop.