Is this for you?
This course is designed for those who need to gain an understanding of key leadership skills. Also it would be relevant for Team Leaders or experienced staff being given leadership or management responsibilities.
About this course
This course is one of our fantastic leadership courses offered by Firstlincoln Training – it focuses not just on learning leadership skills, but also includes techniques to analyse what sort of a leader you might be.
If you are new to management or are looking for promotion, additional responsibility or to broaden your opportunities then this course will give you key insights into successful leadership and how to make the most of your own leadership attributes.
Leadership Skills and Attributes lasts between 8-15 hours and is provided in an e-learning format so you can learn at home, at a pace to suit you. Every Firstlincoln Training centre also has Course Advisors, so there is always additional support on hand should you feel it necessary.
What’s more, our online system will help you track your progress and take you straight back to where you left off, as well as help build your motivation. There is also a generous six-month window to complete the programme.
The online course introduces and covers key ideas, including:
- Styles of Leadership;
- Leadership Attributes and Emotional Intelligence;
- Career and work-focused learning;
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained. They reinforce your learning and create a memorable course-style;
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge;
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off;
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation.
Aims and Objectives
This course will help you consider various aspects of leadership, including different leadership styles. It will also help you discover what kind of leader you might be. You will also look at emotional intelligence is and how it can be of assistance to managers.
You don’t need any specific experience or qualifications prior to starting this course.
Ideal for those with aspirations to progress to a Supervisor, Team Leader or Manager role. From here you could enhance your learning experience with additional Management Training to affirm your managerial aspirations and capabilities