Graphics and Multimedia Design Workshop – in Lagos & Abuja
The course is designed to teach you various aspects of graphic design, page layout design, and interactive design, along with an overall understanding of the animation process. This comprehensive hands-on workshop ensures you are well-versed with all aspects of design, illustrations and animation for use in prints, social media and Web, as well as the ability to create interactive multimedia explainer videos. Post completing this course you can work with leading design studios, ad agencies, TV & multimedia production houses, publications, social communications and other related fields.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals wanting to learn digital graphics design and animation best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company’s Prints, Brochure design, web and social media graphics.
- IT Managers looking to expand and upgrade their skills with the latest technology.
- Professionals looking to save time by learning from experts.
You’ll learn how to make explainer video, product launch video, 2D animation and graphics from concepts and storyboard:CURRICULUM
- Design Concepts Development
- Design & Visualization Fundamentals
- Adobe Illustrator for Graphics Editing
- Adobe Photoshop Essential Level 1
- Animation concept and storyboarding
- Explainer Video and Whiteboard animation
- Working with 2D Character, Text Effect and Sound
- Polish and Export – Web, Video and Local
Spark up your creativity, discover the art of designing eye-catching graphics and animations with pro tips and tools. Register Now.
|Abuja||12 – 13 June, 2018||9am – 4pm daily||₦125,000|
|Lagos||21 – 22 June, 2018||9am – 4pm daily||₦125,000|
|VENUE||LAGOS||The Sheraton Hotel, 30 Mbolaji Bank-Anthony Way, Airport Road Ikeja, Lagos.|
|ABUJA||Sheraton Abuja Hotel, Ladi Kwali Way, Abuja.|
All cheque should be address to: Firstlincoln Technologies
Please note that this event is by prior reservation only; all reservations are subject to confirmation by Firstlincoln Technologies. For more information please call 0806 693 8330, 0908 166 9518, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.firstlincoln.net to either download a reservation form or fill an online reservation form. Workshop Materials and software will be made available to confirmed participants ahead of the workshop.