In this course, you gain extensive experience writing, compiling and executing Java programs and building robust applications using Java’s object-oriented features. You learn to create robust applications using Java class libraries, develop platform-independent GUIs, read and write data using Java streams, and retrieve data from relational databases.
Who Should Attend?
This course provides a solid introduction to programming in Java and is useful for programmers, engineers, analysts and managers. Those who would benefit include:
- Application developers intending to use Java to build applications
- Developers interested in learning the basics of Java before beginning work with a visual development environment (e.g., JBuilder, IBM WebSphere Studio).
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming with Java
- Java’s object-oriented features
- Structure of the Java Language
- Flow control
- Defining classes
- Building the components of a Java program
- Developing GUIs
- Event handling
- Working with Relational Databases
Date: On-Demand / Virtual Session
DURATION: 1 day
FEE: N 120,000
Please note that this event is by prior reservation only; all reservations are subject to confirmation by Firstlincoln Technologies. For more information please call 0806 693 8330, 0908 166 9518, or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.firstlincoln.net to either download a reservation form or fill an online reservation form. Workshop Materials and software will be made available to confirmed participants ahead of the workshop.