Is this for you?
This course has been designed for those who wish to learn how to use LinkedIn to promote their business or personal profile.
Particularly suitable for PAs, EAs, Office Managers, Marketing Assistants, Business Development Managers, Entrepreneurs as well as those involved in PR, Event Management and Promotion.
About this course
LinkedIn for Business is a short online course to bring you up to speed with using LinkedIn in a business environment, whether as an individual, or as a company.
It takes you through setting up your LinkedIn profile and then guides you through how to get the most out of the platform, helping you to capitalise on the millions of contacts within arm’s reach.
With LinkedIn for Business you’ll see:
How powerful it can be * How best practice works * How to build your network *
You’ll learn how to:
- Set up/update your personal profile with key information
- Choose the most appropriate LinkedIn account
- Use keywords to get found for your key skills or services
- Work within LinkedIn etiquette to ensure best practice
- Gather research through targeted keyword searches
- Set up a company profile and learn how to use it
- Interact in groups and gain intelligence
- Publish content on LinkedIn
- Use LinkedIn advertising to promote key posts
- Measure your activity to evaluate success
After completing this course we’re confident you’ll have uncovered new opportunities, whether that’s discovering a new job, or finding new clients, finding out what competitors are doing, or sourcing new suppliers, it’s all about being connected.
LinkedIn is here to stay so you need to be comfortable using it. If you can move from being comfortable, to being confident, that’s when you’ll see real results.”
Aims and Objectives
A powerful online marketing platform that’s growing more each day, LinkedIn can open new doors to new contacts, new information, and new opportunities. However, many people don’t seize the potential. There are many ‘tricks of the trade’ that help you get the most out of LinkedIn and we share them with you here.
There are no pre-requisites required.
If you take specific training in social media platforms such as LinkedIn you could be working towards positions such as Social Media Assistant, Social Media Manager, Marketing Manager or Events Manager for example.