Is this for you?
This course is designed for: –
- Anyone who needs to improve their understanding of marketing
- Experienced individuals being given, or looking for, more responsibility
About this course
Firstlincoln Training offers a range of marketing courses as it’s a core skill that’s often in demand – particularly if you’re looking for promotion, additional responsibility or to broaden your opportunities.
This course complements our ‘Marketing Mix’ course – here we offer an overview of this important discipline, as well as detail on core principles. This will help you become confident in understanding the real function and nature of marketing. You will also examine key practices and marketing techniques, such as how to analyse buyer behaviour.
Marketing Principles and Practices lasts between 15-20 hours and is provided in an e-learning format so you can learn at home, at a pace to suit you. Every Firstlincoln Training centre also has Course Advisors, so there is always additional support on hand should you feel it necessary.
- Flexible, self-paced learning via the internet
- Learn where and when you want
- No software to install
- Hints and tips to help solve real work problems
- Includes a specially designed ‘Progress file’ so you can record your learning activities and progress
- The opportunity to gain a prestigious Pitman Training Certificate
- Ample opportunity to complete the course – 6 months access
The online course introduces and covers key ideas, including:
- What is Marketing?
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Practices
- Career and work-focussed learning
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained. They reinforce your learning and create a memorable course-style
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation
Aims and Objectives
Everyone has heard of marketing – but what actually is it? This course will help you understand the real function and nature of marketing. You will also examine core marketing principles and practices. You will also get hands-on with a Marketing Audit, undertaking an internal and an external analysis of your organisation. You will also carry out a Buyer Behaviour activity.
There are no pre-requisites required for this course.
Learning some of the principles of marketing can lead to a rewarding career. A pre-requisite for anyone aspiring to work as a Marketing Assistant. Further in-depth training and experience can lead to Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Group Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing positions. Another area where knowledge of marketing is essential is if you decide to set up and run your own business.
Date: 20th Mar. 2018
30th Oct. 2018
Duration: 1 day
FEE: N 45,300
Please note that this event is by prior reservation only; all reservations are subject to confirmation by Firstlincoln Technologies. For more information please call 0806 693 8330, 0908 166 9518, or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.firstlincoln.net to either download a reservation form or fill an online reservation form. Workshop Materials and software will be made available to confirmed participants ahead of the workshop.