This one-day seminar is one of our most popular seminars and is perfect for anyone who is involved in organising meetings and taking notes at those meetings.
During the seminar, you will learn how to;
- Understand the key elements of a successful meeting
- Plan the meeting: purpose of meetings; the role and responsibilities of the minute taker; preparation and procedures; different types of meeting
- Formulate an agenda; informal agendas; formal agendas; sample chairperson’s agenda
- Develop the role of the minute-taker and work successfully with the chairperson
- Increase confidence in your minute-taking abilities by understanding the power of effective document preparation
- Increase effectiveness for individuals through better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in this job role
- Draft and write effective minutes; follow up actions
- Electronic meetings; developing a personal action plan.
You will get a workbook with exercises, individual notes and a concise personal action plan to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace.
Even if we don’t have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!
Date: 8th Feb. 2018
26th Jul. 2018
21st Nov. 2018
Duration: 1 day
FEE: N 58,500
Please note that this event is by prior reservation only; all reservations are subject to confirmation by Firstlincoln Technologies. For more information please call 0806 693 8330, 0908 166 9518, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.firstlincoln.net to either download a reservation form or fill an online reservation form. Workshop Materials and software will be made available to confirmed participants ahead of the workshop.