You will receive an introduction to Oracle’s relational database and a hands-on introduction in how to add, update, extract, and organize information from the database. You will cover how to format reports and export data to ODBC files. You will work with Oracle’s Structured Query Language (SQL), SQL*Plus.
What You’ll Learn
- Format reports using SQL*Plus commands
- Extract and organize information from the database
- Insert, update, and delete information in database tables
- Understand SQL basics
Who will benefit from this course?
This course benefits a wide range of professionals, including:
- Developers, analysts, administrators, managers, programmers, consultants, power users and others who design and write Oracle applications.
- Database administrators who want to become proficient in querying and manipulating an Oracle database
- Aspiring professionals/ Students who wants a hands-on experience on Oracle Database administration.
- Database Management System Overview
- Introduction to Entity Relationship Modeling
- Fundamentals of Relational Database Management Systems
- SQL Basics and SQL*Plus
- Using iSQLPlus
- The WHERE and ORDER BY Clause
- Single Row Functions
- Joining Data from Multiple Tables in Queries
- Group Functions and the GROUP BY Clause
- Distinct Operator in Group Functions
- Using Subqueries and CASE Clauses
- Analytic Functions (Optional)
- SQL*Plus Reporting
- Data Manipulation Language (DML) Commands
- Getting Data In And Out Of Oracle
Date: 12th-14th Sept. 2018
Duration: 3 days
FEE: N 75,000
Please note that this event is by prior reservation only; all reservations are subject to confirmation by Firstlincoln Technologies. For more information please call 0806 693 8330, 0908 166 9518, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.firstlincoln.net to either download a reservation form or fill an online reservation form. Workshop Materials and software will be made available to confirmed participants ahead of the workshop.