BEFORE YOU START: To set up an Android phone with your email, you need to know your email address and password before proceeding and you must have Internet Connection (if your website was designed by Firstlincoln you can email email@example.com to request for your email address, username and password).
NOTE: The steps to set up email on your Android s phone might be a little different depending on your make/model and your network provider. However, all the information you need to set up your account (user name, password, server settings) is in these steps. If you don’t see a button you’re supposed to tap, try scrolling down.
To Set up Email on Your Android Phone
- Open your device’s email application.
- If you already have an email account set up, press Menu and tap Accounts. Press Menu again and tap Add account.
- Type your Email address and Password, and click Next.
- Tap POP3.
- Use these settings below, depending on the type of email you have: We recommend you use POP with outgoing and incoming mail server set to mail.firstlincoln.co
- Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct. Tap Next.
- Tap Next again. Name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages.
- Tap Done.
That’s it. If everything is working OK, you should see some email messages. To make sure you can send messages, go ahead and compose an email and send it to yourself.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION