Setting up Email on Your BlackBerry z10
- On your Blackberry z10, tap the Settings icon to open your BlackBerry System Settings.
- On the System Settings screen, tap Accounts.
- On the Add Account screen, at the bottom of the screen, tap Advanced.
- On the Advanced Setup screen, tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- On the Add Account screen, fill in the information for your email account. Your Username and Email Address are your email address and your Password is the password for your email account.
- Tap Next. The setup process for your email account is complete.
Secure SSL/TLS Settings
Optionally, you can enable synchronization for your folders.
Setting Up Email Account on Older Blackberry Devices
The following article will help you setup your Hosted email account with your BlackBerry using the BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) technology. BIS comes standard on every BlackBerry and is provided free of charge by your provider. Let’s take a look at the article below to get you setup:
Note: The setup process may vary depending on your wireless provider. You may need to consult the help documentation provided by your carrier.
1. On your Laptop or PC, click on your provider’s BlackBerry Internet Service website from the major carriers below:
Note: If you do not see your carrier below, please contact them.
2. Next, sign in with your email address and password and select Next.
3. When you sign in, your account will then begin the verification process.
Note: some provides may ask you to provide additional settings, if so please see below:
• User Name – Enter your entire email address, using all lowercase letters (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Password – Enter the password associated with your email account.
• Email server – Enter the secure server name: mail.firstlincoln.co
4. After your account has been confirmed, you should receive a “Email Account Successfully Added” notification. Logout and your email should start populating into your phone after a few minutes.