The website design course will teach you how to develop the visual graphic and information design skills required to create compelling Web sites. You’ll learn professional applications like Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, Fireworks, and Swish 3D.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals wanting to learn web design best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company’s website and security.
- Web designers looking to expand and upgrade their skill with the latest technology.
- Corporate/ Individuals looking for improved online services.
- Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from experts.
You’ll learn how to build a website, from content and user organization, to working with extensions and security issues:
Website Design with Expression Web 4
- Part 1: Get to Know Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Part 2: Building a Home Page: A Look Behind the Curtain
- Part 3: Getting Visual : Adding Images and Graphics
- Part 4: Getting Boxed In, Part 1: Using DIVs, Tables for Contents
- Part 5: Getting Boxed In, Part 2: Knee Deep in CSS
- Part 6: Building a Functional Menu
- Part 7: Beyond the Basics, – FireworksTM CS5
- Part 8: Getting Interactive with Forms and Templates
- Part 8: Publishing Your Website
Date: On-Demand / Virtual Session
Please note that this event is by prior reservation only; all reservations are subject to confirmation by Firstlincoln Technologies. For more information please call 0806 693 8330, 0908 166 9518, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.firstlincoln.net to either download a reservation form or fill an online reservation form. Workshop Materials and software will be made available to confirmed participants ahead of the workshop.